Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Candidate Forum

The 3rd and 4th graders at Williston Central School were studying Government, and on Thursday, October 16, 2008, at 9am, the 3rd and 4th graders at Williston Central School went to the auditorium to listen to two candidates. They listened to Senator Ginny Lyons and Representative Jim McCullough. The 3rd and 4th graders wrote questions to ask them about their jobs, lives, better schools, and education.

Candidate Forum Podcast

7 comments:

hanna said...

We loved the Nathaile and Hanna webcast! Terrific job!!!

The Swett Family

Mr. Willis said...

Thanks Swett family for the support. I am proud of the girls for taking a real risk to try something new. Thanks Hanna and Nathalie for being creative and giving us the news.

carly said...

Great job Julia!!! I really liked it!!

Anonymous said...

Julia,

Awesome Job!

Anonymous said...

Adding onto my last post, I like how you made up CFN,(Canidate Forum News)!

laura said...

Wow Julia! I think that the podcast was really cool. But I have one question… what do you mean by “#7 means a higher level?"

hanna said...

That was terrific Juila!!
Hanna