Hello Class,
We are still in the early stages of our latest project related to the read aloud with the same title as this post. The backgrounds that you are working on in Paint are starting to look really great. Your task for today is to think about something that you are thankful for in the natural world and post a comment. This idea will help you plan your artwork later on. Please think about writing why you are thankful for your idea and please try and use descriptive words like we have been doing in Writing Workshop to bring your image alive! Good luck,
Mr. Willis
Art ROCKS!
10 years ago
17 comments:
I am thankful for trees and turkey. Trees give us fresh air and we can make tree houses in them.
I also am thankful for turkey because we can have a nice thanksgiving dinner.
I am thankful for trees because they give me and all other people oxygen to breathe.
I am thankful for the sun because it lights up the day and the full moon because it lights the night. I am also thankful for trees because they clean the air by turning carbon dioxide into oxygen.
I am thankful for all trees that give us shelter.
I am thankful for food that gives us nutrients.
I am thankful for streams that gives us water.
I am thankful for the moon because it brings good luck to me and people. I think the full moon is a beautiful thing.
I am thankful for mountains because I enjoy climbing on them. It makes me feel welcome in nature.
I'm thankful for trees. They give us many important things for people to survive. Trees give us air to breathe. We can use them to build shelter and make fires to keep us warm.
I am thankful for food because it helps us live. I know there are places in the world that don't have enough food for the people who live there. I wish no one would ever be hungry.
I'm thankful for my mom and my dad because they love me and care about me and I love them and care about them. I am thankful for my teachers because they are so nice. I am thankful for the trees because they give us air to live together. Trees give us maple syrup to have on our pancakes. I am thankful for maple trees that give us maple syrup.
I'm thankful for spiders and fish because fish give us fun and food. I think fish are fun because when I go fishing at Lake Champlain I like reeling my fish in. Spiders make it so there are not so many bugs in the air and in the sky.
I AM THANKFUL FOR TREES. I LIKE CLIMBING THEM.
I LOVE HOW THE TREES TURN DIFFERENT COLORS. I LIKE TO JUMP IN THE LEAVES THAT FALL OFF THE TREES.
I am thankful for the woods because with out the woods there would be no trees, no dirt, no rocks, no grass, no deer, and no bears. I am thankful for the woods because without it I couldn't mountain bike, ski, or snowboard. I am also thankful for food because with no food you could not fill your stomach with good food. I am also thankful for the moon because it is like a giant night light .
I think the outside is the most awesome place in the whole wide world. I think everyone needs a nice place to play in the fresh air. I'm thankful for outdoors because I love to play with my puppy there. I love to see my puppy frolic and frisk in the wind. We run in the wind and he heels next to me for the whole way around the bike path. Then we run like the wind all the way back home.
I am thankful for animals. They give us food. For example, cows give us milk and alligators give us meat.
I thank squids because they make calamari. My Grama takes me and my sisters to Olive Garden every Saturday! I always get calamari. Calamari is the only meat I will eat. My favorite part of the squid is the tentacles. I like it because the dip makes it really sweet.
I'm thankful for creatures like snakes and lizards because they are helpful. They are my favorite because they eat mosquitoes and rats that could get in our homes.
Wow, it's reat to see what is going on in class as I've been gone! what you guys are doing sounds very fun!
Post a Comment