Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Virtual Travel

Hello Travelers,
Your task today is to open Google Earth on your computer and "travel" to Japan. Ask others around you if you are not sure how to get there. Once you have made it to Japan, zoom in and explore for a bit. Please leave time to add a comment to this post about what you saw. If you can't add one because of login difficulty, type your comment in Word and save it in your student file. Happy traveling!
Mr. Willis

23 comments:

Ms Busch said...

Hi Everyone! Have a great trip to Japan! I'm going to have some sushi. mmmmmm!!

martha said...

I just saw a photo of the city in japan it was all lit up it look so cool I wish I could go their.

hanna said...

Did you know that in Japan they is a bridge that is in kiba-koen and it is called the nighttime bridge!

hanna said...

Did you know that in Japan there are 2 things that i want to tell you.
1. There is a place called the Omote- sando hills.
2. There is a place called the sping of takahatafudou.

Koell said...

the water surrounding japan.

hanna said...

did you know that there is a place that is called hakozaki junction.

martha said...

I just saw the sunset over tanzawamountains and omote sandohills
and hakozakition.

hanna said...

Did you know that there is a place that is called nihonbashi.

hanna said...

Did you know that there is a place called ukai toriyama.

martha said...

The ukaitoriyama it looks like a jungle with a tree house.

nathalie said...

what i liked about japan is all of the houses were buildings and it was so cool. i cant believe how much things are in japan like flowers and fast trains and fun and cool things there are. it soooooooooo cooooool.

Logan said...

I saw a picture of a couple of buildings that were lit up with lots of different colored lits.

hanna said...

Did you know that there is a bridge that is called omiya hokosugi.

Anonymous said...

there are lots of buildings in japan. there is a big city called tokyo.

adam said...

I saw a big dragonfly made out of painted rice... It was soo cool(I think it was glued together)

lucien said...

Japan looks like NY because all of the big buildings!
my favorite building is spring of Takahatafudou!!!

kevin said...

Tokyo the capital of Japan is square building on google erath it looks like theres a monument inside

Liam Mc said...

I saw a huge building lit up with lights it was so cool.

nathalie said...

i realized that you can zoom in so much that you can see the color of the buildings it is so cool.

Taylor said...

Japan is amazing! and some of the trees tops were purple not just green. but every where i went i ran into a building.

Anonymous said...

I saw Mount Fuji. It had snow on top of it.

trevan said...

There is a lot of water around Japan. the water was surrounding the island.

McD said...

I noticed that some buldings in Japan have helapads on them.