Hello Actors,
You were wonderful on stage yesterday! I'm proud of all the work you put into your lines, costumes and props. I was especially excited about the singing. Thank you for bringing my story and lyrics to life. You looked great under the lights and you even made the crowd laugh! Please post a comment about your reactions to the play. What did you enjoy? What was hard? What are you proud of? Don't stop there - feel free to add your own ideas.
Mr. Willis
Art ROCKS!
10 years ago
18 comments:
I enjoyed being onstage and acting while other people were talking.
I don't think that anything was hard at all.
I am proud of doing my best job out of all the class plays I did. I did that because it is my last year in Pinnacle, so that is why!!!
Great start Zachary. You really helped motivate me by knowing when to act and sing. I was happy about the script I wrote and the lyrics to the songs. I was really nervous playing mandolin on stage - even with all the people. I'm not sure I could have said lines all by myself. Well done everyone!
I enjoyed being onstage, dressing up and singing.
I do not think that anything was hear for me becauseI had my sceriped in front of me and I Memorized mymy lines.
I enjoyed being on stage.
I don't think anything was hard at all.
I am proud of doing my best in the play and on stage.I also liked being in the play.
I'm glad that nobody found anything hard! Hanna, you were a confident narrator and really knew your lines. Logan, you were very confident and knew just where to be. Great work with your prop too.
I really enjoyed acting on stage, I also really liked dressing up in costumes. The only thing that was hard was being a little nervous. I am proud of memorizing my lines and the songs.
I really liked being up on stage. I am proud of myself for doing my best. Like Zachary said I did my best because I knew it was my last play in pinnacle.
So so sad!
I had a little trouble memorizing my lines. But I had a lot of fun!
This play was fun because...
I got to get on the stage,
I got to sing songs and
My prop did not get tangeled up.
At first I got butterflys in my stomach and then when I went on stage they went away! I thought standing still was kind of hard... But I managed to do it!
I enjoyed acting on stage in front of my parents. I'm proud of doing my best job. I thought I was going to forget my lines. My favorite thing in the play was making my costume because I looked like a mesopotamian.
I enjoyed seeing people smilling when they were talking. it was grate seeing people laghing and smilling.
I enjoyed acting.
I think that nothing was hard.
That I got it over with.
I enjoyed saying my lines.I think singing was hard.I'm proud of memorizing my lines.
F.Y.I I was a narrator. (You probably know that.) I liked being a narrator because I got to carry my script around during the performens. I didn't like chaing my script at the last second.
I enjoyed getting to be up on stage!
I think reading my lines claerly was a little hard.
I am pround of all the time I put into reading my lines so I woud remember them.
You all seem to feel the same way about your lines. I know that I asked a lot of you to memorize and learn so many song lyrics, and you did it! I'm proud of you all for putting in the time to learn your parts. Thanks Liam for changing your lines at the last minute. Mariah, you had many hard words to read and you did it without getting stuck. You all looked so authentic in your costumes.
Thank you Mr.Willis.
I enjoyed acting on stage (of coures)
and at first I had stage fright then once I sang the first song I felt better.
nothing was hard for me.
I think I did the best I've ever done in the whole time in pinnacle (Journey)! I don't think I'll have another chance todo my best in the pinnacle house play because I'm going into 5th grade next year and that means I'll be in a different house I don't know witch yet.
Post a Comment