Mr. Willis
My Web
By: Hanna
Where I found my web was when I was walking out to get the mail one afternoon. There was the web that I was going to take a photo of. It covered with crinkled old dried up leaves. So then I run to like I was on a lightning bolt in the house. Then I run like a lightning bolt up into my room to get my camera. Then I raced to get the photo. I tried to get the best angle to take a photo of the dressed up web. It was on heater so it felt like wired because here was a bunch of warm wind blow all over the place. It felt like we were having a het wave for about ten minutes. It was kind of hard because it was on a heater and so you could not get the heater out of the photo. I was so thrilled that I got a photo of a web. But I was hoping that I was going to take a photo of a spider and a web.
My Spider
By Martha
I found this spider when I was going to my backyard. It was on the side of my house and it was warping its silk around the fly on its web. Then a few minutes later I went back outside and it was eating it. I asked my mom if I could take a picture. She said no and I said ok. So I went back and the fly was not there so I went inside. The spider was crawling around on the side of the house. I drew a picture on Paint. I liked Paint because I could make circles round and lines that I did on the legs straight.
No comments:
Post a Comment