Hello! My name is Sophia. I am from Williston Central School. I am in fourth grade, in Pinnacle House, and in Mr. Willis’s class. Almost every year we have a big garden festival. Lighthouse and Pinnacle got together by the garden and sing songs, recited poems that we had written, and more! All morning, people in the cafeteria had been making lots and lots and lots and lots of vegetable soup. Almost all the vegetables are from the garden! For lunch we all got in the cafeteria, and ate the soup and more treats. (Like zucchini cake) This year there was a slide show of pictures of us working out in the garden! If you click on the link below, you can hear some interviews that I took on the day of the garden festival!
Garden Interviews
Art ROCKS!
10 years ago
1 comment:
Wow! I know that since Rachel Howell was sick that I had to do her lines and I was a little unprepared for that. So was Nathalie, she had to fill in for Carly. But other than that it was great.
Post a Comment