This is Marybeth teaching her science class about Newton’s 2nd law. She was giving us the definition to some words about Newton’s 2nd law. She was also going through the definition and words with us. People were answering some questions that Marybeth asked us. Some of the words were mass, hypothesis, questions, data, speed and friction. Then we did an experiment with Lego cars. We made a ramp and first we had the car go down the ramp without any mass (magnets), then we added 5 more magnets, then we added 5 more magnets on the Lego cars. We measured how far the car went with no mass and how far the car went with 5 masses. And at last we put 10 masses on the Lego car. We found out that it actually went farther with mass on it. I was surprised because I thought it would go farther without it.
By Hanna & Alex
7 comments:
Hi,
I had fun writing this article because I had never written a two page article before. Alex and I were in Marybeth's science class.
Hanna!
Wow, Hanna! That sounds like fun! Could you tell me what else you did in Marybeths class?
Nice job Hanna. Wait you said two-page article me and my partner only wrote one-page! Wow you must of been on a roll! But like Zachary said is there anything else that you could tell us?
Hi,
NOP! Zachary and Jccronan!
Hanna!$
Hi,
I think you ic spland alot about what you did and weare you were I wish I was there.
Thank you Zach!
Hanna$$
Thank you JC!
Hanna$$
Post a Comment