Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Thailand again

Hello Travelers,
I assume that since you stayed longer than expected in Senorita Memoe's room today chatting with her guest you enjoyed your time! I would love to hear about your conversations. Please post what you thought of your visit, why you feel that way, and what you learned. What tradition did you remember? Thanks for sharing,
Mr. Willis

Here is a link that has lots of panoramas of Thailand! http://www.thailandresor.se/qtvr/
Here is another! http://www.thai-la.com/pano-files/index-thai-2004.html

4 comments:

mariah said...

I think Thailand was fun.Because we learned the elephant song and the counting song.Also we got to meet someone that lived in Thailand for his hole life. He was a monk for two weeks I think? I learn you at lees need to be a monk for three months and that you have to wear an orange dress....well i forget what you call it.I also learned that every november on a full moon they specialed the full moon but dont ask me why because I do not know.They also make these big candles and then let them go and the candles will float up in to the sky and than they will float back down and land some place.

sophia said...

Mariah, the reason that they celebrate the full moon is this: They let a whole bunch of candles go and they float down the river. (they also do the lantern thing.) They actually don't celebrate the full moon, they apologize to the water. ( I think you were at group when this happened.) Anyway, I looked at some of the panoramas and they are really cool! On the first link I really liked the panorama of Bangkok. Bangkok is a really big city!!!

hanna said...

Hi,

My favorite part about Thailand was the elephat song. What I though was cool that they only celebrarte the full moon in November.
Hanna!

nathalie said...

One of there traditions is they love
to dance a lot. We learned how they
dance.We have more flexibility then
the older kids in 5th and 6th grade
in dancing with our hands said Senorita Memoe. I had a lot of fun in
the class with the Thailand and he
sortove new more inglish then thai.